Air Works' EASA certified line maintenance services cover transit checks, pre and post flight airframe maintenance services and 24/7 technical assistance across 14 locations in India. Our current maintenance fleet consists of over 85 business aircraft which are a mix of large business jets, turboprops and rotary winged aircraft, catering to corporate houses, HNIs, government agencies and autonomous bodies. We also provide technical support to foreign registered aircraft in India.
Our dedicated support for Aircraft-On-Ground (AOG) requests provides highly coordinated troubleshooting and engineering support round the clock. The support includes maintenance engineers, support technicians, spare parts, tooling and logistic support - wherever and whenever required.
Air Works is the authorised service provider for the following OEMs and aircraft types:
Business Jets and Turboprops
- Bombardier Challenger 300/ 604/ 605/ 850
- Gulfstream GV/ GIV/ G550/ G100/G200
- Hawker Beechcraft 400XP/ 800XP/ 850XP/ 900XP/ 4000
- Dassault Falcon 900EX/ 2000
- Cessna Citation 550/ 560XL/ 560XLS
- Beech Super King Air 200/ B200/ B300/ B200C
- Pilatus PC-12
- Embraer EMB-500 (Phenom 100)
- Learjet 60XR
- Bell 206L4/ 407/ 412/ 427/ 429
- Agusta Westland 109E/ 109S
- Enstrom 480B
- Airbus Helicopters and EC135P2+
- EC 130B4
- Ability to fully support diverse fleets
- Pan India presence
- 24/7 support
- Engineering resource back-up through multiple endorsements
- Cost-effective engineering solutions
Since September 2011, Air Works has been providing comprehensive and integrated heavy maintenance services to business aviation customers in India, with the attendant advantages of lower downtime, significantly lower maintenance and ferry costs and lower foreign exchange exposure, among others. We are the first and only EASA certified Business Aviation MRO in the country and have put India on the map in this geographical region by carrying out heavy checks on a couple of Middle East registered aircraft.
To ensure seamless service to customers, we continue to invest in required tooling and equipment, and facilitate training programs for our engineers to build capabilities for heavier checks or for multiple endorsements across various aircraft types, thereby increasing coverage across our customer base.
Air Works is certified to carry out heavy checks across the following platforms:
Business Jets and Turboprops
- Bombardier Challenger 300/ 604/ 850/ BD 700-1A11
- Gulfstream GV/ GIV/ G550/ G100/ G200
- Hawker 750XP/ 800XP/ 850XP/ 900XP
- Cessna Citation 560XL/ 560XLS
- Beech C90/ C90A
- Learjet 45
- Dornier DO228
- Bell 407/ 407GX/ 412 EP/ 412EPI/ 427 and ALH PCT2
- Eurocopter EC 130B4
- Dauphin AS 365
- Significant cost saving
- Capability across 20 aircraft types
- Strategic locations of heavy maintenance facilities
- Ability to leverage on – call OEM support during heavy checks
- Minimization of downtime
Aircraft Cabin Interior Services
Our EASA certified aircraft cabin interior service is housed in the first facility of its kind in India, and since its inception in August 2012 in Deonar, Mumbai, we have provided cabin refurbishment services to a number of our business aviation customers. Key services include interior development, repair, refurbishment and interior upgrades for carpets, seats and galleys.
Avionics Modifications and Upgrades
To address the growing need for avionics solutions for the business aviation community, Air Works formed a joint venture, SA Air Works (SAAW) India, with Scandinavian Avionics (SA), a leading avionics company based in Billund, Denmark.
Scandinavian Avionics provides technical support to the JV from its headquarters and other locations across the world, while Air Works is responsible for sales and operations in the region. We have leveraged more than 800 STCs developed by the SA Group, and have offered avionics modification services to a wide range of aircraft types.
SAAW’s avionics MRO shop in Delhi is covered by EASA part 145 certification, which enables it to undertake repair support for more than 5,000 part numbers, training for pilots, technicians and mechanics as well as provide avionics solutions for many types of aircraft.