Roles and Responsibilities
• Create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for business expansion, process improvements as well as emerging business segments
• Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard as well as ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
• Undertake research to generate relevant strategies for various businesses including intelligence on existing and emerging competitors
• Analyze companies and competitors for market offerings, trends, pricing, business models, sales and methods of operation
• Gather data on competitors and marketplace and present consolidated information as actionable items, reports, and presentations
• MBA, with Graduation in any mainstream subject.
• Up to 2 years and more of relevant work experience
• Experience in Aviation or MRO Industry will be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Expert in the use of MS Word/ Excel and PowerPoint - necessary for the creation of both visually and verbally engaging analyses, reports and presentations, for the business leadership and the management team.
Air Works Offers You
• Opportunity to drive the destiny of India’s biggest Engineering/ Maintenance service provider to aviation, aerospace and defense firms
• Positive and progressive work culture that rewards meritocracy and hard work
• Close working opportunity with the Leadership
• Become part of a fast-paced, dynamic growth environment
• Experienced and cohesive cross-sector teams for exchange of ideas and lifelong relationships