Roles and Responsibilities
• Execute inspections and checks on designated aircraft as per approved maintenance program.
• Ensure completion and certification of all task cards, worksheets, inspection schedules, maintenance records and log entries in a systematic manner to facilitate return of aircraft to Operations as per committed TAT.
• Undertake and certify Airworthiness Directives and other mandatory modifications.
• Issue Certificate of Release to Service (CRS) for test flights/ ferry flights wrt the aircraft, engine systems as per their CA in the respective category.
• Ensure availability and use of calibrated tools, test equipment and up to date technical publications and their understanding, prior to initiating maintenance.
• Ensure usage and installation of only approved spare parts and all other duly certified materials on the aircraft.
• Record, investigate, analyze and address all defects observed during maintenance including the ones reported by the flight crew, to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Capture major defects, events, accidents and incidents in prescribed formats, including immediate reporting of any discrepancies observed during the course of maintenance to the Maintenance manager.
• Assist in maintenance procedures and Quality systems and certification of callouts for issuance.
• Allocate maintenance work to teams and supervise compliance in line with defined quality control, airworthiness and safety procedures and standards.
• Ensure overall wellbeing of the maintenance team for the right state of mind
• Supervise and ensure cleanliness of work area.
• *CAT A candidates holding experience/ endorsement on other Business Aviation platforms may also share their profiles for attractive opportunities
• Expert trouble shooting and maintenance skills with a persuasive and amiable demeanor
• Self-driven and result-oriented
• Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills
• Creative attitude to provide out-of-the-box solutions, coupled with strong sense of Integrity
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and networking skills
Air Works Offers You
• Structured and active working environment
• An opportunity to work with India’s biggest, independent aviation services provider
• Exposure to the highly dynamic aviation sector
• Life-long relationships
• Positive and progressive work culture that rewards meritocracy and hard work