Roles and Responsibilities
• Execute the Company’s financial strategy, ensuring profitability, risk protection, and financial robustness.
• Establish and enforce procedures to improve working routines
• Provide high quality and valuable information and analysis that aids decision making
• Achieve efficiencies in terms of costs and ensure that all matters pertaining to financials are dealt with, in the most efficient manner.
• Monitor daily accounts, monthly books and their closing, working capital & fund management.
• Monitor revenue and ensure revenue recognition is aligned with commercial contracts, in compliance with accounting standards.
• Undertake financial planning and budgeting for the Executive aviation division of Air Works
• Ensure existence of a proper inventory management system.
• Manage, motivate, coach and instruct departmental staff, and foster interdepartmental communication and co-operation for various accounting and reporting issues.
• Continuously improve on existing practices, procedures and constantly deliver better cost management and deliver top quartile financial and operational performance.
• Ensure that matters within his/her scope of responsibility are in compliance comply of with local laws and regulations, in coordination with statutory and internal auditors.
• B.Com/ Post Graduate in Accountancy or Finance Management
• Chartered Accountant with post CA experience of 8 – 12 years’ in financial management
• Experience in Aviation or MRO Industry will be an added advantage.
• Extensive knowledge in setting of budgets, reporting, inventory control systems and accounting.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent proficiency in the use of MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, which will be necessary for the creation of both visually and verbally engaging analyses reports and presentations, for the business’s leadership and management team.
Air Works Offers You
• Opportunity to drive the destiny of India’s biggest Engineering/ Maintenance service provider to aviation, aerospace and defense firms
• Positive and progressive work culture that rewards meritocracy and hard work
• Close working opportunity with the Leadership
• Become part of a fast-paced, dynamic growth environment
• Experienced and cohesive cross-sector teams for exchange of ideas and lifelong relationships