Continuing Airworthiness Management OrganizationEnsuring you’re flight ready anytime, everytime
Being a DGCA-authorized Continuous Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO) for Business aviation, Air Works’ takes the pain away from managing rigorous technical, regulatory and legal documentation that governs aircraft operations but is critical to ensure safety and quality in line with operating guidelines.
Our teams of dedicated and experienced professionals manage the entire set of airworthiness requirements for owners (including institutions) and operators of a wide variety of business aircraft, including undertaking annual airworthiness reviews that ensure that your aircraft is maintained in a top-notch condition and remains duly certified and in readiness to fly out at all times, every time.
- Plan & coordinate all maintenance activities on behalf of the owner/operator.
- Ensure that all maintenance is carried out in accordance with the approved maintenance program
- Management of Airworthiness Directives (AD) and Service Bulletins (SB)
- Manage Continuing Airworthiness of the aircraft including liaison with the regulatory authority and OEMs.
- Ensure proper record keeping
- Compliance of Mod status
- Renewal of ARC & obtaining relevant approvals
- In-depth maintenance monitoring including weight and balance
- MRO liaison and monitoring for maintenance compliance
- Develop and maintain the aircraft maintenance program and manage its submission (including amendments) to the regulator for approval.
- Tracking and recording scheduled maintenance activities
- Technical and documentation services
- Preparing customized maintenance programs (CMP)
- Maintenance data and maintenance program services
- Manage warranty and program management
- 24/7, 365-days AOG support for managed aircraft
- Continuous reporting
- 10+ Years of CAMO experience
- Complete flexibility with pan-India network
- Cost effective with transparent processes
- 24/7 support
- Anytime reporting with online digital connect