Component And SparesAssuring your flight with the right parts
Air Works has extensive and long-standing relationships with an ecosystem of leading part suppliers, partners and OEMs worldwide. These networks go back decades and empower us to offer timely, hi-speed and reliable support to all our customers including operators, asset owners, lessors, regardless of their location or whether they operate commercial, business or defense platforms.
Our unceasing priority is to always:
- Minimize asset downtime via our partner ecosystem, including reliable part ordering, turnkey shipping and logistics arrangement
- Provide genuine spare parts and components from OEMs or third-party supplier ecosystem at cost effective prices
- Ensure the quintessential Air Works stamp of industry leading workmanship and quality
With a presence at 19 international airports, Air Works is the nation’s biggest Line Maintenance Service provider to incoming foreign airlines. It is also the Authorized Customer Service Facility (CSF) of several OEMs such as Bell, Leonardo, Dassault, Gulfstream, Textron Aviation, Embraer, Honda Jets and others in India and a Channel partner for Honeywell, Collins Aerospace, Williams Engines. Air Works is also a distributor for PPG Windshields and consumables.
Consequently, you can always find a ready and deployable inventory of select/ in-demand parts backed by comprehensive warranties and price advantage, with us, in addition to an exhaustive variety of consumables and expendables. Air Works is also approved by the Aviation Suppliers Association (ASA) for Business Aviation.
Our 27-city pan-India presence, 24/7 available in-house global logistics team, proprietary ERP and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) such as Titan and Ramco, together with priority logistics, distribution and custom clearance arrangements with key partners, facilitates prompt and seamless transfers via air freight/ land transport/ courier/ air charter, ensuring that Air Works’ support is available whenever and wherever needed. Blue Dart is Air Works’ domestic partner for pan-India Transport Management Systems (TMS) while Fedex and DHL empower our global network, including handling shipments of Dangerous Goods (DG). Our AOG helpdesk is available 24/7 round the year to minimize turnaround time.
Component and Spares Locations
- Global network of Partners & Suppliers
- 24/7 availability and agile response
- Genuine parts and complete transparency
- Preferred logistics relationships for prompt delivery